ABN 43 612 615 988
Objectives of the Organisation
The Company working as a Health Promotion Charity with the following key objectives:
Encouraging those affected by Mental Illness to come out of the shadows of the surrounding stigma via self-acceptance and education.
To give people a better understanding of all diagnosed Mental Illness's & the ripple effect of Suicide and in turn improving the life's of those affected; ensuring they can live a happy, enjoyable & fulfilling life.
FOCUS ON HIGH RISK AREA OF EXPERTISE- CONSTRUCTION & YOUTH
Raise Awareness in high risk suicide areas such as construction industry, farming industry, country areas, and young adults.
THE POWER OF LIVED EXPERIENCE EDUCATION -SPEAKING
- raise awareness of suicide and the reasons for it;
- provide support and assistance to communities and persons who are effected from suicide;
- assist with suicide prevention and focus on early intervention;
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT- EVENTS & PUBLIC FORUMS
- Approaching topics surrounding mental health with energy and in an enjoyable and relatable way.
- Through Merchandise & custom apparel for Sport Clubs/Fundraisers
- Memorial Events & Recognised Mental Health/Suicide days.